Friday, March 16, 2018

Totally Awesome Distillery Tour: Kozuba & Sons

You’re at the liquor store standing in front of 5-tier shelf that stretches the entire wall and your just here to pick up a bottle of spirits. There are a lot of different brands and an array of price points for each bottle. What goes through your mind?

I think for those of us who enjoy an adult beverage, buying alcohol, spirits specifically, can fall into two categories:

  1. I’m looking for an affordable bottle of spirits that doesn’t taste terrible, and,
  2. I know what brand and style I want. I’ve had it before and I’ll enjoy it again

And possibly a third, oft youth oriented thought: I’ll take the cheapest swill there is please.

But do you ever choose a bottle because you know where it comes from? Who made it? The story of how this spirit came to be?

I’d argue the answer to these questions are just as important as cost or a familiar label. There’s something special about knowing what goes into a craft. Even more than that, there’s a tangible connection when you not only know the story of a product, but experience the story first-hand....

Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/tedrok/posts/4790-totally-awesome-distillery-tour-kozuba-sons

No comments:

Post a Comment