Wednesday, March 14, 2018

ManMade Recommended: I Think I Just Found my New Favorite Spring Jacket


Some days, I wish I just had to wear a suit to work. I probably don’t actually mean that, and I’m sure you true 9-5ers would laugh at the possibility of giving up working in sweatpants for wingtips. A hardhat and steel-toed boots would work just as well. See, I'm interested in the ease of it. "Oh, I'm at work. Here's my work uniform." Instead, on any given day, I could be several different diverse work environments, both indoors and out, wet and dry spaces, with temperature fluctuations of upwards to thirty-five or forty degrees. 30° F when I leave in the morning, and 65° by 3pm.… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4794-manmade-recommended-i-think-i-just-found-my-new-favorite-spring-jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment