Wednesday, March 7, 2018

How to Make Head Tea: The Greatest Cold Remedy Known to Man

I live in an area of the country that experiences four traditional seasons. Of those four, my favorites are Spring and Fall. I love everything about these transitional seasons—the mild weather, the changing light, the start of garden season on one end and the height of its bounty at the other. (Even if they do only seem to last for about a week here in eastern North Carolina.)

That is, I love these seasons, but my sinuses do not. I've got horrendous seasonal allergies that flood my head with histamines twice a year, to the point where I really should invest in a giant hypoallergenic vinyl bubble to seal myself off in from April to July. Also, the change of seasons seems to kick the butts of everyone's immune systems, and I always inevitably catch what everyone's passing around.

Are you in the same club? I got something for what ails you, and it goes by the name of Head Tea.… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/joelselby/posts/4784-how-to-make-head-tea-the-greatest-cold-remedy-known-to-man

No comments:

Post a Comment