Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Pickle Everything. Or, How to Make All Your Vegetables Interesting as Possible

I knew I had a problem with pickles when I was a kid and the jar of Claussen's or Batampte's in our fridge wouldn't last a week without me finishing it. Something about the perfection of cucumber plus garlic plus the salty-sour of the brine made for something refreshing, savory and just perfect. I craved pickles as the accompaniment to a sandwich, but I also ate them straight out of the fridge, getting through at least a spear or two before the door closed shut. Pickles are, simply put, one of my favorite ways to eat vegetables.  … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/allan/posts/4770-pickle-everything-or-how-to-make-all-your-vegetables-interesting-as-possible

No comments:

Post a Comment