Thursday, March 15, 2018

How to Hack Your Aeropress to Make an Even Better Cup of Coffee

I recently posted a photo of my Aeropress setup to Instagram and had a buddy comment with questions about my process. I've only been using my press casually for the last couple of years, so I didn't feel comfortable saying anything authoritative. That begged the question: who would be considered an authority on the subject of Aeropress recipes? Which led me to: if not the victors of the World Aeropress Championship, then who? 

If you're unfamiliar to the world of Aeropress, if you own one and have no idea what to do with it, or if you're looking to tweak your current routine: read on, friends.… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/joelselby/posts/4781-how-to-hack-your-aeropress-to-make-an-even-better-cup-of-coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment