Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What Cultural Icons Did You Experience Too Late to Appreciate?

I burned out early on Halloween movies this year. I watched mostly duds with a few mediocres sprinkled in, and realized I'd spent enough time in shaky camera land for one season. Not being even remotely ready for the annual sacrament of candy cane-fueled holiday classics (it's too early, even for me), I decided to spend this season of limbo - cold enough to need to be inside at night, but too early for Christmas merrymaking - raiding the public library, and watching that list of films I've been meaning to see for twenty years, but simply hadn't gotten around to it. 

It hasn't gone as planned.    … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4709-what-cultural-icons-did-you-experience-too-late-to-appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment