Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ManMade Recommended: Let's All Check Out the Classic Leather Wallet from Mr. Lentz

I can recount eras of my life in wallets. My first was a black trifold at age nine, a Christmas gift from my grandparents. High school and undergrad entered the era of canvas, which would wear hard at the corners where cards hit. In my twenties, I carried a thick oxblood-colored job I found on clearance at a department store. It was the model that signaled the end of the era; the first that didn't come with that little plastic sleeve for photos, because the smart phone had rendered it unnecessary.    … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4708-manmade-recommended-let-s-all-check-out-the-classic-leather-wallet-from-mr-lentz

No comments:

Post a Comment