Thursday, November 16, 2017

It's Easier Than You Think: A Simple, Straightforward Guide to Getting Started in Leatherworking

My journey in leatherworking started with disappointment. Disappointment in a pair of leather boots. I had purchased a pair of Steve Maddens from DSW for about $100. They didn’t last long... and I mean, they really didn’t last long. After a month of pretty irregular use, the grommets had fallen out, the surface of the leather had started to rip, and the dye was already starting to rub off. And as my shoe angst built, I thought, ‘I could make something better than this.’
Leather Working Overview
 
Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com

source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/justinhagan/posts/4482-it-s-easier-than-you-think-a-simple-straightforward-guide-to-getting-started-in-leatherworking

No comments:

Post a Comment