Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fixing Up a Vintage Workmate Portable Workbench

workmate workbench

I am grateful to have a dedicated workshop in our basement. It's a great place to both work on projects, and store tools and materials. And while I think shop time is super important, there are, of course, a few things even more precious to me. Like my family.

So, I'm interested in learning more about some smaller wood projects that I can do in the evenings during family time. Projects like carving, whittling, and other non-furniture projects that I can do while we watch a movie or reading time in the common areas.

So, I hit up Craigslist, and found this older model Workmate for a mere $10. And, with just an afternoon of work, I turned it into a portable space to start making some chips... no saw dust means the mess can easily be swept up. … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/workmate-makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment