Monday, September 10, 2018

10 Projects You Can Make with Scrap Wood

From every project I’ve ever made, I always have a small amount of left over lumber or scrap wood from cuts that needed to be make. I have a feeling that I’m not alone in that category. Many times, those small pieces or scraps sit in the bottom of my wood pile for months or even years until I find a need for them.  Eventually, I'll working on a project that needs a small piece of walnut, oak, pine, etc. and that’s when I am thankful I kept those small pieces of lumber.  Those scraps don’t always need to sit on the shelf until you need them for an existing project, there are also masculine, scrap, and easy projects that you can build with that lumber.  … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/scrap-wood-projects

No comments:

Post a Comment