Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hit the Trails: 6 Next-Level Gear Items to Take with You On Your Next Car Camping Trip

There's something about a winding road. It's still a bit wild and rebellious, like nature hasn't completely given in to the straight line of civilization just yet. That's the kind of highway that I think of when I want to take a road trip, and no road trip is complete without a day or two of car camping. For me, car camping is a great mix between roughing it and going posh in a rented bed. I just seem to find a lot more enjoyment when I can bring just a few more pieces of gear along, but still sleep outside. Here are a few of my favorite pieces I take with me on every car camping adventure these days.   … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/david/posts/4668-hit-the-trails-6-next-level-gear-items-to-take-with-you-on-your-next-car-camping-trip

No comments:

Post a Comment