Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Simple Woodworking Storage Project You Can Build This Weekend

I have a million e-mails. It's not actually a million, but it makes my soul feel that way. I know this feeling. It happens when I've been staring too long at a screen, clicking reply until I lose track of time and space and what name I'm supposed to sign in the sendoff. (It's Chris. My name is Chris.) The only way to fix it? Get away from the computer, turn on some music, and build something.

So let's go out to the shop and build a box that will never, ever have e-mails in it. Here's a simple woodworking project that can get you back to working with your hands, but isn't too fussy or complicated. And the cool part — it uses just a few basic tools and single board. When it's done, you'll have a stylish, versatile, stacking storage solution that will come in handy in any room in your house. … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4574-a-simple-woodworking-storage-project-you-can-build-this-weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment