Friday, November 16, 2018

This Year, You Should Be Making My Mom's German Thanksgiving Stuffing

 

Premise #1: stuffing is the greatest thing on the Thanksgiving table.
Premise #2: My mom's German stuffing is a tradition, and amazing. 
Premise #3: It's also incredibly easy to make and super versatile.

Conclusion: You should make Mom's German stuffing.

It's the holiday season here on the show and today we make German Thanksgiving stuffing, a family holiday recipe with Mom. She makes it the best and she's gonna make sure we do it right. This is one of my favorite traditions, and is one of the simplest holiday recipes. You'll be blown away by how tasty it is. Mom and I are happy to share it with you.

Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/my-mom-s-german-thanksgiving-stuffing

No comments:

Post a Comment