Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The 16 Tools I Use Most Often in My Workshop

Miter Saw

Does the tool make the man, or does the man make the tool?  Like most things in life, the answer is somewhere in the middle.  You need to know how to properly operate and care for your tools, but the right tool/jig can make or break your project.  I am not a professional wood worker by any stretch of the imagination and my tools reflect that, BUT they are still my tools and every single one has a time and place to be used.  Some of my tools are used a lot more frequently than others, and here is a list of most used tools that I have in my shop (which my wife lovingly refers to as “just the garage”): … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/brandon/posts/4771-the-16-tools-i-use-most-often-in-my-workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment