Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ManMade Recommended: You Should Invest in the Classic Leather Briefcase from Mr. Lentz

This was the year I finally outgrew IKEA. There's still several pieces in my house, but I'm ready to move on from them as soon as possible. It's probably the byproduct of now being a home owner, and knowing that I can finally buy intentional pieces to fit in specific spaces, and they'll work there for as long as we decide to keep them.

It's not IKEA's fault. And I still think that buying attractive, clean-lined particleboard furniture from IKEA is better than faux-Tuscan and laserprinted woodgrained particleboard furniture from the discount store. But, while it worked in my twenties, I'm ready to surround myself with things that will last.      … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4700-manmade-recommended-you-should-invest-in-the-classic-leather-briefcase-from-mr-lentz

No comments:

Post a Comment