Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How to Smoke Cocktails at Home...No Specialized Equipment Required

Four years ago, I shared an introduction to making smoked cocktails on ManMade, exploring the techniques and ingredients that would allow you to create woodsy, rich drinks at home. I offered several ways to create and capture smoke, but admitted that I preferred a specialized, $100 tool designed for doing just that.  Ever since then, at least once or twice a month, I've received an email asking me how to pull this off without buying any specialty gear.

To which I say: challenge accepted! I totally get not wanting to spend a large sum of money to make something you're not sure you're even going to like. I wouldn't either. So, let's break down the process and see what we can do to make some seriously tasty smoked cocktails using things you already have.   … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



source http://www.manmadediy.com/users/chris/posts/4629-how-to-smoke-cocktails-at-home-no-specialized-equipment-required

No comments:

Post a Comment